Draw Terms and Conditions
Thank you for supporting Wythall Community Association. These terms and conditions refer to entry to our Draw. The Draw is registered under the Gambling Act 2005 with Bromsgrove District Council.
- The cost of each ticket for the Wythall Community Association Draw is £1. You may purchase more than one ticket. Payment to enter the Draw must be made upon transaction.
- The Wythall Community Association Draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 16 years.
- The Draw will take place at 4.15pm on 11th August 2019.
- All monies raised by this Draw will support the activities of Wythall Community Association in the running of Wythall Park, registered charity number 243332.
- Participation in this Draw can be made by payment by cash or cheque (payable to “Wythall Community Association”)
- Draw tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Draw tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date can’t be entered into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to Wythall Community Association.
- Draw tickets will be drawn randomly.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the first prize down to the last one. Read full details of Draw prizes here.
- If a winning ticket is sold to a person under the age of 18 he/she may require an adult to collect the prize.
- The result of the Draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
- Where The Promoter is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for four week following the Promoter's first attempt to notify the prize- winner, The Promoter may apply the prize as they see fit, including re-offering the prize in future Draws.
- All winners are required to co-operate with The Promoter’s right to publish their win as an example of transparency, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, The Promoter reserves the right to administer the Draw as though the error had not occurred. Where The Promoter deems it appropriate and/or feasible it will notify entrants of the error.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Wythall Community Association Draw is final.
The Promoter is committed to operating the lottery in a socially responsible way. If you, or someone you know, need information and/or help with problem gambling, please call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133