Wythall Community Association
Welcome to the Wythall Community Association.
Wythall Community Association manages Wythall House & Park for the benefit of the local community. Why not join us?
The Wythall Community Club was formed in order that members could raise funds socially for the benefit of the Association.
We are based at Wythall House on Silver Street and manage the 37 acres of parkland known as Wythall Park.
Membership of the Association is open to all residents of Wythall and the surrounding area.
As the Association is a Registered Charity it is governed by Trustees who are either representatives of local organisations (e.g. WI, Scouts etc) or are nominated from within the membership. All are volunteers as indeed are most of the people who maintain the land and buildings of the Park itself.
Dates for your diary
Quiz night - Club Main Lounge
6th Annual Wythall Beer Festival
- One Acre Field
- Wythall Community Association have very kindly given Wythall GSD Training Club permission to secure the small field between where they currently train and Bateman's Lane. Read more >>
- Playground Officially Open
- Given the short notice it was good to see people enjoying the playground and a drink in the club at the official playground opening
We're planning to have our own opening on 24th May -
Read more >>
- Playground Opening
- Cllr John Ruck will be officially opening the playground on Thursday 2nd April 2015 at 10am.The club will be open for teas and coffees and a look around if you want to. Read more >>
- Club Price Rises
- All of you that use the club will know that as yet we have not passed on the significant price rise from the brewery and suppliers. Read more >>
- Sports on TV
- Following a number of requests, the Club has taken up a special offer by BT SPORTS. Read more >>